LPC810M021FN8

Başlatan M_B, 04 Mart 2013, 15:59:27

M_B

Bilgi mahiyetinde.

İlgili Link:
http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers/cortex_m0_m0/LPC810M021FN8.html

The LPC810M021FN8 is an ARM Cortex-M0+ based, low-cost 32-bit MCU operating at CPU frequencies of up to 30 MHz.
The peripheral complement of the LPC810M021FN includes 4 kB of flash memory, 1 kB of data memory, CRC engine, one I²C-bus interface, two USARTs, one SPI interface, multi-rate timer, self wakeup timer, state-configurable timer, one comparator, function-configurable I/O ports through a switch matrix, an input pattern match engine and 6 general purpose I/O pins.
Features and benefits
System:
ARM Cortex-M0+ processor, running at frequencies of up to 30 MHz with single-cycle multiplier and fast single-cycle I/O port
ARM Cortex-M0+ built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC)
System tick timer
Serial Wire Debug (SWD) and JTAG boundary scan modes supported
Micro Trace Buffer (MTB) supported
Memory:
4 kB on-chip flash programming memory
1 kB SRAM
Boot ROM API support:
Boot loader
USART drivers
I²C drivers
Power profiles
Flash In-Application Programming (IAP) and In-System Programming (ISP)
Digital peripherals:
High-speed GPIO interface connected to the ARM Cortex-M0+ IO bus with 6 General Purpose I/O (GPIO) pins with configurable pull-up/pull-down resistors
GPIO interrupt generation capability with boolean pattern-matching feature on eight GPIO inputs
Switch matrix for flexible configuration of each I/O pin function
State Configurable Timer (SCT) with input and output functions (including capture and match) assigned to pins through the switch matrix
Multiple-channel multi-rate timer for repetitive interrupt generation at up to four programmable, fixed rates
Self Wake-up Timer (WKT) clocked from either the IRC or a low-power, low-frequency internal oscillator
CRC engine
Windowed Watchdog timer
Analog peripherals:
Comparator with external voltage reference with pin functions assigned or enabled through the switch matrix
Serial interfaces:
Two USART interfaces with pin functions assigned through the switch matrix
One SPI controller with pin functions assigned through the switch matrix
One I²C-bus interface with pin functions assigned through the switch matrix
Clock generation:
12 MHz internal RC oscillator trimmed to 1 % accuracy that can optionally be used as a system clock
Crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz
Programmable watchdog oscillator with a frequency range of 9.4 kHz to 2.3 MHz
10 kHz low-power oscillator for the WKT
PLL allows CPU operation up to the maximum CPU rate without the need for a high-frequency crystal. May be run from the system oscillator, the external clock input CLKIN, or the internal RC oscillator
Clock output function with divider that can reflect the crystal oscillator, the main clock, the IRC, or the watchdog oscillator
Power control:
Integrated PMU (Power Management Unit) to minimize power consumption
Reduced power modes: Sleep mode, Deep-sleep mode, Power-down mode, and Deep power-down mode
Power-On Reset (POR)
Brownout detect
Unique device serial number for identification
Single power supply
Available as DIP8 package
İmkanın sınırlarını görmek için imkansızı denemek lazım.                                                             Fatih Sultan Mehmet

MC_Skywalker

birde sample alabilsek. Firma olmayanlara vermiyorlar.  "You are not authorized to use application 'esamples'. Please contact support to request access. "

haydarpasamikro

Ben de farnel den numune istedim. Olmadı. Parayla alalım dedim. Farnelin listesinde yok. Artık direk satın alacağız.
Mikro Dünyası.Haydarpaşa Teknik ve Endüstri Meslek Lisesi Mikrodenetleyici Atl. Şefi

MC_Skywalker

NXP sitesi NXP Türkiye den istek yapındıye dealer sayfasına yönlendiriyor.

islergucler

70 mips lik pic var. Adı arm diye 30 mhzlik ürün ile ugrasmak için tekrar düşünmek gerek.

sadogan

Alıntı yapılan: islergucler - 05 Mart 2013, 00:14:04
70 mips lik pic var. Adı arm diye 30 mhzlik ürün ile ugrasmak için tekrar düşünmek gerek.
225 mips lik armlarda var.

haydarpasamikro

lpc1112fd20 hem SO20 paket hem de adetli alınca 1€ civarı. Sudan ucuz. Özellikleri işimizi gördükten sonra yeterli.
Mikro Dünyası.Haydarpaşa Teknik ve Endüstri Meslek Lisesi Mikrodenetleyici Atl. Şefi

MC_Skywalker

Alıntı yapılan: islergucler - 05 Mart 2013, 00:14:04

mips değerini bilmediğin bir MCU sırf eleştirmek için başka bir firmanın ürünü ile karşılaştırma yapmaya çalışmışsın ama elinde veri yok. 

Mod arkadaşlardan ricam bu başlık kitlenebilir mi? zira senin MCU veya benim MCU tartışmasına dönmek üzere.

computerboy

225 mips demek saniyede 225 milyon i$lemmi demek arkada$lar? Mhz olayi nasil, mips neye gore hesaplaniyor? Bilginiz varmi?

islergucler

120 mhzde calısıyor bahsettigim pic ve dip pakette. Yeni çıkan piclerin neredeyse tamamı 64 mhzde çalışıyor.Pic arm karşılaştırması derdinde değildim. Çok cok yüksek hızlarda arm ürünler çok fazla var. Burada öne çıkan DIP8 pakette arm mcu özelliği değilmi ?  Bu malzeme hiç bir işe yaramaz bence.

z

Alıntı yapılan: islergucler - 05 Mart 2013, 21:07:59
120 mhzde calısıyor bahsettigim pic ve dip pakette. Yeni çıkan piclerin neredeyse tamamı 64 mhzde çalışıyor.Pic arm karşılaştırması derdinde değildim. Çok cok yüksek hızlarda arm ürünler çok fazla var. Burada öne çıkan DIP8 pakette arm mcu özelliği değilmi ?  Bu malzeme hiç bir işe yaramaz bence.

Bahsettiğin PIC işlemci de ARM işlemci gibi 32 Bit ise içinde ıvır zıvır extra aksesuarlar varsa haklısın. Ama değilse bu işlemci dururken PIC ile uğraşılmaz.
Bana e^st de diyebilirsiniz.   www.cncdesigner.com

islergucler

Sizin bilgi seviyeniz yeterli değil. Bazı şeyleri tam dogru yorumlayamıyorsunuz. O sebeple bu konuda sizinle tartışacak değilim.

z

Söz sesimi çıkartmadan yazacaklarını okuyacağım. Sen bir anlat hele.

Neden Dip paketteki 120 Mhz Pici Bu ARM'a tercih edersin. Bir iki özel uygulamada öne çıkar diye mi?
Bana e^st de diyebilirsiniz.   www.cncdesigner.com

islergucler

Bir takım özellikleri yazıncamı anlayacaksınız bir şeyleri ?

Operating Conditions
        3.0V to 3.6V, -40ºC to +85ºC, DC to 70 MIPS
        3.0V to 3.6V, -40ºC to +125ºC, DC to 60 MIPS
    dsPIC33E DSC Core
        Modified Harvard Architecture
        C Compiler Optimized Instruction Set
        16-bit Wide Data Path
        24-bit Wide Instructions
        16x16 Integer Multiply Operations
        32/16 and 16/16 Integer Divide Operations
        Two 40-bit Accumulators with Rounding and Saturation Options
        Single-Cycle Multiply and Accumulate
        Single-Cycle shifts for up to 40-bit Data
        16x16 Fractional Multiply/Divide Operations
    Advanced Analog Features
        ADC module:- Configurable as 10-bit, 1.1 Msps with four S&H or12-bit, 500 ksps with one S&H
        Up to three Op amp/Comparators:- Op Amp direct connection to the ADC module- Additional dedicated comparator- Programmable references with 32 voltage points for comparators
        Charge Time Measurement Unit (CTMU):- Supports mTouch™ capacitive touch sensing
    Timers/Output Compare/Input Capture
        12 general purpose timers:- Five 16-bit and up to two 32-bit timers/counters- Four OC modules configurable as timers/counters- PTG module with two configurable timers/counters
        Four IC modules
        Peripheral Trigger Generator (PTG) for scheduling complex sequences
    Communication Interfaces
        Two UART modules (15 Mbps)
        Two 4-wire SPI modules (15 Mbps)
        ECAN™ module (1 Mbaud) CAN 2.0B support
        Two I2C™ modules (up to 1 Mbaud) with SMBus support
        PPS to allow function remap
        Programmable Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC)
    Direct Memory Access (DMA)
        4-channel DMA with user-selectable priority arbitration
        UART, SPI, ADC, ECAN, IC, OC, and Timers

Parameter Name    Value
Architecture   16-bit
CPU Speed (MIPS)   70
Memory Type   Flash
Auxiliary Flash (KB)   0
Program Memory (KB)   128
RAM Bytes   16,384
DMA RAM Bytes   0
Temperature Range C   -40 to 125
Operating Voltage Range (V)   3 to 3.6
I/O Pins   21
Pin Count   28
System Management Features   BOR
POR   Yes
WDT   Yes
Internal Oscillator   7.37 MHz, 32 kHz
nanoWatt Features   Low Sleep/Fast Wake/Fast Control
Digital Communication Peripherals   2-UART
2-SPI
2-I2C
Codec Interface   NO
Analog Peripherals   1-A/D 6x12-bit @ 500(ksps)
Op Amp   Yes
Comparators   4
USB (ch, speed, compliance)   0, ,
CAN (#, type)   1 ECAN
Capture/Compare/PWM Peripherals   4/4
PWM Resolution bits   16
Timers   5 x 16-bit 2 x 32-bit
Parallel Port   GPIO
Hardware RTCC   No
DMA   4
Cap Touch Channels   6

sadogan

Alıntı yapılan: islergucler - 06 Mart 2013, 10:34:57
Sizin bilgi seviyeniz yeterli değil. Bazı şeyleri tam dogru yorumlayamıyorsunuz. O sebeple bu konuda sizinle tartışacak değilim.
Yaş kaç ?
Bilgi ve birikimin bizlerden fazla olabilir ama bunları bizle paylaşman gerekmezmi ?