Schematic & PCB Design Course on Altium by Robert Feranec

Başlatan ErsinErce, 15 Ekim 2012, 11:13:47

ErsinErce

The Course

The course will teach you about techniques and best practise which I learned over last 10 years when I have been designing motherboards, processor and microcontroller boards.

The course is designed for everyone – from electronic beginners/hobbyist to design engineers. It will show the ways how you can design boards more effectively and produce professional outputs. It gives you tips and tricks to help you to design boards which works at first time.

The course is practically based and you will learn everything by actually doing it. You will design your own Microcontroller board from scratch. By the end of the course you will create all production ready manufacturing outputs. And, if there is interest, I will manage manufacturing of your PCB and everyone will get components to build your own board designed during the course.

Content of the course

• Starting new project (Useful folder structure, Importing reference schematic, Collecting and sorting documents)
  • Schematic design (Drawing schematic, Conventions and useful tips to create well readable schematic)
  • Selecting components and creating libraries (About how to select components for your designs to prevent problems during production and about how to create useful libraries)
  • Variants & BOMs (Creating and using variants, generating professional BOMs)
  • Checking Libraries and Schematic (Explains techniques to properly check your libraries & schematic to help you design boards which works at first time)
  • 3D model of your PCB (You will learn how to create 3D model of your PCB and why)
  • Placement (How to do placement, tips & tricks )
  • PCB layout (How to do layout, what is important)
  • Impedances and Stackup (How to design your own stackup)
  • Finishing your PCB and Manufacturing (How to check your PCB and add important information for manufacturers, Assembly drawings, Gerber files)
  • Generating Output documentation (How to generate professional documentation)

more details and sign up